Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We love bowling!!

My sons, husband and myself love bowling.  Here at our local bowling alley we go on Monday's and bowl for 99 cents a game per person, and the cost of shoe rental if you don't have your own bowling shoes.  This is such a way to spend time with the family doing something they all love to do.  It's fun to watch other people bowl too.  We seen one guy bout throw his whole body down the lane.  It's also cool to see people get strikes and see their excitement.  My youngest son finally got a strike on the last game we were playing the final frame, how cool.  My oldest son well, he beat us all.  My hubby he thought he was going to win, but when he seen he wasn't going to, he decided he doesn't like bowling anymore.  HAHA!!  There's also a gameroom, laser tag and bumper cars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment