Tuesday, June 4, 2013

To my daddy..im loving memory..Happy Father's Day

On this Father's Day as every other one I remember my Daddy, who is no longer here.  He passed away in 2007.  Not really something I expected.  On his birthday and Father's Day I look at his picture and tell him I love and miss him.  And tell him Happy Birthday, or this month Happy Father's Day.  He may not of been around me all the time, but the time we were together were good times.  The last time I seen him was April 2006, a dear lady Miss. Annie and myself drove to Tennessee to see him while he was in the hospital.  Seeing him then broke my heart, and that was the first and last time I seen him cry.  I know without a doubt my daddy loved me more than anything, it doesn't take a daddy being there everyday to know that.  I have some great memories with my dad.  I can still hear him leaving me a voicemail saying, "hey baby, it's your daddy".  I would love to hear his voice again.  But I know he's in a better place.  I know where ever he was he'd come as quick as he could when I needed him.  I remember when I was having my first son, my daddy drove from Tennessee and stayed a few days.  He would drop everything for me.  When I had my second son, my daddy couldn't be there, but he came as soon as he could.  In my eyes he was my hero, he may not of been there with me everyday, but he helped others who didn't have anybody.  I was blessed to have my daddy and I love him so very much.  To all who still have their dads, tell them you love them often, and see them whenever you can.  So this Father's Day like all others....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AND I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment