Friday, June 21, 2013

A true act of kindness!!

Just a question??  Would you donate a kidney??  Would you donate a kidney to a complete stranger??  I don't think I could not to a stranger.  I would to my family if they needed one.  I know someone who is going to donate their kidney to a complete stranger.  I have begged him not to do it, but he really wants to help someone who can't live without a kidney. I'm scared for him but I'm trusting in the Lord.  The surgery is going to take place on Wednesday and the kidney will be flown to the hospital where the recipient is.  The person who is donating is not expecting anything in return, not an award, not to be recognized, not to be known as a hero, nothing.  How many people do you know like this?  I am blessed and honored to know this person.  Keep him in your prayers and how far will you go to help someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment