Sunday, June 30, 2013

My boys

I love being a mother to my awesome sons.  I love them with all my heart.  I am so proud of them and I thank God for them everyday.  I am so proud of them.  They are so sweet and have so much respect.  They love the Lord.  They go to church every Sunday.  I pray they will always trust in the Lord always!!  We love fishing, bowling, video games, and playing sports.  They are both great bass fishermen.  They both are so smart.  Just the other day my youngest son said, "momma I remember when I was little you would read to me at night time before I went to bed, but I always would fall asleep, then he goes on to say that was just rude to fall asleep while you were reading to me".  I said, "no it wasn't rude, sometimes reading makes people sleepy".  My boys are so thoughtful and they anything to help me in anything I need help with.  I love them with all my heart and I am so blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment