Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas in the park

On Saturday December 1, 2012 my family and my sisters family went to our local mall for Christmas in the park.  It was fun for people of all ages.  There was also a fair with alot of rides.  We all had a blast.  My boys rode a lot of the rides that I won't ride, but I did manage to ride the tilt a whirl.  We also rode the ferris wheel.  My boys rode together, and my husband and me rode together.  My husband was yelling don't move, don't rock it.  my boys were yelling momma so I looked back and up to see them and my hubby bought had a fit.  He said, "no no don't move".   I'm  usually the one nervous on those rides.  But we had a blast.  We also seen the tree light up, it was pretty.  By the end of the evening we were tried.  If there are any Christmas activities around your area I recommend you and your family go, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment