Monday, September 15, 2014

Time flies

Wow!!  It's been almost 1 year since I posted a blog.  Time flies by so fast, and I know sometimes it flies by too fast.  My youngest son is almost 15 and my oldest is almost 19.  Did I just say that??  I can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday they we were babies.  No matter how old they get though, they will always be my babies.  My babies are handsome young Christian men, and I am so blessed to have them.  I am so lucky God chose me to be their mom.  My boys are my strength and they have made me who I am.  I love my 2 boys so much and I am so proud of them.
My marriage of 4 years has also flown by.  I can't believe it's been 4 years already.  Ups and downs are part of it, but I love the ups.  The downs, yes we learn and grow from them, but those are also the times when hearts get broke and it seems as if our world has been turned upside down.  But its our love for one another and 1st and foremost our love for God that has gotten us through a lot.  Put GOD first in everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment